Why should you deal with us?
- We are authorised insurance brokers so we have been, and continue to be, thoroughly checked out and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA);
- We have a compliance team who ensure that we treat all clients honestly and fairly;
- We search for and select authorised insurers who are specialists in particular types of insurance, so you don't have to;
- We are real live humans who you can contact if we can help you with a problem;
- We are registered with the Data Protection Registrar so we are committed to protecting your privacy;
- We are members of the British Insurance Broker's Association, so we have access to the best insurance deals for you;
- We do not spend millions of pounds on advertising - money that your premiums would contribute towards!
Why should you only deal through authorised companies?
All insurance companies operating within the United Kingdom should, by law, be carefully vetted, and then supervised, by the Financial Conduct Authority. The purpose of this is to encourage competition whilst keeping an eye on the integrity and solvency of the regulated companies. In the unlikely event of an authorised insurer going bust customers could apply to the Financial Services Compensation Scheme for compensation if they were unable to get this elsewhere.